Terms and Conditions
· Offer applicable only on transactions with minimum value of Rs.150.
· Maximum Cashback up to Rs.50.
· Payment to be made through BHIM UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card or Wallet within the "PhonePe" option on TicketNew checkout.
· For users paying through UPI, cashback is valid on transactions initiated and completed on PhonePe using a PhonePe linked bank account.
· Cashback is valid on first ever transaction via PhonePe on TicketNew platforms.
· In case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying. Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amount.
· Cashback will be credited as PhonePe gift voucher balance within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
· If you are eligible for more than one offer, the offer giving you the maximum Cashback is automatically picked up for you.
· In case of any cancellations, the cashback given on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)
· Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited back to the source of funds used while making payment
· Cashback gift voucher can be used for recharges, bill payments and payments on PhonePe partner platforms/stores.
· Cashback gift voucher cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other customers.
· In case the PhonePe wallet limit for the month has been reached, the cashback will be credited on the first business day of the next month.
· Any cashback related queries should be raised within 30 days post a successful transaction.
· This offer might not be clubbed with any offer made available to you by an issuer of any Debit Card or Credit Card or any bank for transacting on TicketNew. PhonePe isn’t responsible for any offer beyond what is mentioned above.
· PhonePe reserves the right to award offers and related benefits as per internal policy decided by PhonePe from time to time.
· In case of dispute, PhonePe reserves the right to take the final decision on the interpretation of these terms & conditions and also reserves the right to resolve the same as per the Terms & conditions of any offer at its sole discretion.